Member/Agent is financially responsible for payment for Travel Inventory that is the subject of chargebacks, frauds and/or other refunds.
Without prejudice to the right of the Member/Agent to appeal a reported Chargeback with the acquiring bank, Agent explicitly agrees to accept any such reported reversed payment, penalties
and/or other fees and expenses reported by B2BHolidays and/or its affiliated acquiring entity, provided that B2BHolidays notifies the Agent of any such chargeback, penalty or other fee or expense. For the avoidance of doubt, B2BHolidays has no liability whatsoever and will not refund any payment to your credit card, debit card or your account.
Upon notification of a Chargeback, Agent may initiate a challenge to the Chargeback by forwarding all transaction information to B2BHolidays within permitted time period by e-mail (e.g. signed order form to provide proof of the cardholder’s authorization of the transactions or acceptance of goods). Upon receipt, B2BHolidays will forward this information to the acquiring bank. Chargeback case will be finalized regarding to the International Card Regulations (Visa, Mastercard, Amex etc) between Issuer Bank and Acquirer Bank which, will make the final decision of the case.
In order to protect B2BHolidays against any form of fraud, unauthorized use of the Services or prohibited activities, including, but not limited to misuse of an Agency Account ID, B2BHolidays will have the right to immediately modify and/or suspend some or all of the provision of Services to Agent by written notice. B2BHolidays shall use this right of modification and/or suspension of the Services in good faith, with restraint, and when any one or more of the following occurs:
• Number of Chargebacks affecting the reputation of B2BHolidays;
• B2BHolidays reasonably suspects or has evidence that fraud is or may be occurring;
• B2BHolidays reasonably determines that the Agent is wilfully dishonest, fraudulent and/or engages in misconduct with respect to its business or affairs;
• The risk profile of Agent and/or its transactions change significantly;
• An acquirer, card association, payment method supplier, governmental or supervisory authority requires or advises B2BHolidays to modify, suspend or terminate the Services;
A law, rule, banking regulation including, but not limited to, currency restriction from local and/or central banks mandates modification, suspension or termination of the Services.